BASQUE CIRCULAR SUMMIT 2022 “WALKING THE TALK”
SOUTHERN EUROPE’S LARGEST EVENT ON ECO-DESIGN AND THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
Basque Circular Summit 2022 “Walking the talk” aims to warn of the major challenges of the circular economy and analyse the opportunities for the Basque economy, as well as to highlight the work carried out by Basque companies through public-private collaboration to contribute to the objectives of the Basque Circular Economy and Bioeconomy Plan 2024.
Aimed at companies and industry, over the three days it will seek to:
- Bring Basque companies closer to the new challenges and opportunities in the Circular Economy, driven by the European Green Deal.
- Show the Basque Government’s commitment to support companies and their results (new methods, tools, guides and manuals, etc.).
- Transfer the work developed and the innovative results obtained by Basque companies (Basque Ecodesign Centre, PYME Circular Euskadi programme and eco-innovation projects) in relation to the Circular Economy.
- Offer criteria and encourage Basque companies, public and local entities and engaged young people to intensify their commitment to the circular economy.
- Highlight and internationally position the Basque Country at the “forefront of the south of Europe” in the business circular economy.
Further information: https://basquecircularsummit.eus