This website reflects only the author’s views and the Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
We use our own cookies and those from third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and service, according to your browsing habits.
If you continue surfing, we will consider you to have accepted their use. You may find more information in our Cookies Policy.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Last modified: July 2020
- Presentation and identification of the CONTROLLER
The project is coordinated by Fundación TECNALIA Research and Innovation (https://www.tecnalia.com), located in Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gipuzkoa. Mikeletegi Pasealekua, 2. E-20009 Donostia – San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa (Spain).
- Description of activity
Through this website, the CONTROLLER wishes to inform you about ICEBERG project activities and services. The CONTROLLER may, depending on the development and progress of the company and the sector, extend its website to include new services, activities or contents, in order to improve the services and quality of the service provided. Conversely, the CONTROLLER also reserves the right to cancel, modify, substitute or restrict the contents, services or activities, expressly and without prior notice to the users.
- Acceptance of General Conditions and Use of the website
The use of this website is regulated by the following General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the GENERAL CONDITIONS). Please read them carefully, as access to this website and use of its contents implies full acceptance of them.
Access to this website and the information contained herein is completely free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of the connection and the means used to establish the connection.
By accepting this contract, you declare:
- That you are of legal age and/or have the capacity to contract, in accordance with the general contracting laws of the State where you reside.
- Changes to the GENERAL CONDITIONS
The information on this website and the services offered are continually changing and being developed to provide the best possible experience and value.
The USER of this website shall accept such alterations from the moment he/she continues to use the website and/or the services provided.
- Essential USER obligations.
All USERS, from the moment they begin to use the website and/or contract any of the services offered on it, are required to comply with the following essential obligations vis-à-vis third parties and the CONTROLLER:
- Not to damage, disable, overload or impair the website or prevent its normal use or enjoyment.
- Not to make any attempt to infringe access levels, manipulate data, duplicate and export data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, access restricted areas of the computer systems of the CONTROLLER or third parties, introduce programmes, viruses or any other device that causes or may cause changes to the computer system of the CONTROLLER or third parties.
- To be familiar with the technical and legal requirements necessary for correct access to this website and, if applicable, the contracting of the products and/or services; which may involve the downloading of certain computer programmes or other logical elements onto their computer devices.
- Not to use, link, disclose, assign or transfer to third parties in any way, the contents published on the website or any part of them, or in the information of the CONTROLLER, without the express prior written authorization of the CONTROLLER.
- Not to damage the image of the CONTROLLER in any way, nor to perform any activity or make any comment that could damage the image and good name of any of the project’s partners.
- Intellectual Property
This website, its contents and its logos are protected by E.U. and international intellectual and industrial property laws. The reproduction, distribution, communication, transformation and/or public disclosure and, in general, any other form of unauthorized use, by any means, of all or part of the contents of this website, its design, selection and presentation of the materials included herein is prohibited; the same being true of the brands and trade names included in this website. Such actions may only be carried out with the express prior written authorization of the CONTROLLER and provided that explicit reference is made to the CONTROLLER’s ownership of the aforementioned intellectual and industrial property rights.
By using the website and/or contracting the services, the USER does not acquire any right over them, simply being entitled to use them according to the provisions of these GENERAL CONDITIONS and/or, where applicable, the SPECIFIC CONDITIONS.